Step 1 Apply for VPK
To be eligible for Summer Session VPK, the child must be 4 years old by 9/1/2021 and not be previously enrolled in a VPK Program or have attended Kindergarten.
Please follow the directions below to apply for VPK.
- Visit Early Learning Coalition of NW Florida www.elc-ec.org
- select APPLY FOR VPK
- Create a new VPK application
- Fill in all required fields marked with a red *
- Upload requested documents
- Once your application has been reviewed and processed you will receive an email. Check your email for Certificate of Eligibility and print it out.
Step 2 Register for VPK
Required documents for Registration:
- Certificate of Eligibility from Early Learning Coalition of NW Florida
- Child’s Birth Certificate / Passport
- Child’s Social Security Card (recommended)
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Proof of Florida residency
- Current Florida Certificate of Immunizations (Florida form DH680) Health Department
- Current School Entry Physical (no less than 1 year from date of entry)
* Your application packet must have all documents present for placement consideration. No partial applications will be accepted.
Please register at the school you wish to attend.