Please follow the directions below to apply for VPK.
- Visit Early Learning Coalition of NW Florida www.elc-ec.org
- select APPLY FOR VPK
- Create a new VPK application
- Fill in all required fields marked with a red *
- Upload requested documents
- Once your application has been reviewed and processed you will receive an email.
- Check your email for Certificate of Eligibility and print it out.
Once you have your Certificate of Eligibility, you may proceed to the VPK Registration process.
Required documents for Registration:
- Certificate of Eligibility from Early Learning Coalition of NW Florida
- Child’s Birth Certificate / Passport
- Child’s Social Security Card (recommended)
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Proof of Florida residency
- Current Florida Certificate of Immunizations (Florida form DH680) Health Department
- Current School Entry Physical (no less than 1 year from date of entry)
* Your application packet must have all documents present for placement consideration. No partial applications will be accepted.
You may only register at the campus your child will attend.
Bay School 118 Gilmore Rd., Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 850-622-5051
Freeport Elementary School 15381 U.S. 331 Business Freeport, FL 32439 (850)-892-1211
Mossy Head Elementary School 13270 Highway 90 West DeFuniak Springs, FL 32433 (850) 892-1290
Paxton School 21893 U.S. Hwy 331 North Paxton, FL 32538 (850) 892-1230
WISE Center 555 Walton Rd. Defuniak Springs, FL 32433 (850) 892-1130