Student Enrollment & Registration
In accordance with the Federal School Choice Mandate in 2017, Florida Statute 1002.31 was passed which required each district school board to allow a parent from any school district in the state whose child is not subject to a current expulsion or suspension to enroll his or her child in and transport his or her child to any public school that has not reached capacity in the district, subject to the maximum class size.
Please visit the following link to access the WCSD Policy regarding school enrollment:
Contact Julie Mason for Registration Questions and Information 850-622-5050 ext 2155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1st-4th Grade Student Registration
Welcome to Bay
New students and transfer students are required to complete the same paperwork to attend Bay Elementary School.
- Completed Registration Form
- Original/Stamped Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (Blue Card)
- Physical Form (Yellow Card)
- Copy of Social Security Card
- One proof of residency with the address you provide on the registration form (acceptable forms of include driver’s license, utility bill, lease or rental agreement)
- Transcripts/Grades/Report Card from previous school or portfolio if homeschooled
- Copy of Indvidual Education Plan or 504 Plan if appropriate
A placement test may be given to new students entering Bay Elementary to determine the academic placement.
If you do not live in the designated transportation school zone for Bay Elementary School in Walton County (see above diagram), Click HERE for Walton County School District's Controlled Open Enrollment Policy and information