The Walton County School District provides transportation to area schools according to "Transportation Routes." Bus routes may vary slightly as student enrollment changes and adjustments are needed to meet the need. This is often experienced in the first few months of school when new students are being enrolled. The Transportation Department and schools make every effort to keep parents informed. Please be patient as adjustments are necessary when they are made to the existing route. The following links will be updated with the most current route information for your reference
Would you like to know when your student's bus is going to be late?
The Transportation Department of Walton County School District is using Bus Bulletin nofification system to notify parents and students when there are bus delays and schedule changes.
If you would like to receive instant notifications when delays or incidents affect your student's bus, please register with Bus Bulletin.
- There is no cost for this service.
- Registration is simple and fast.
- You can choose to receive text messages, phone calls, and e-mails.
- Enter up to seven different phone numbers.
- All contact information is stored securely and will not be shared or sold-your privacy is protected.
For more information, or to sign-up and start receiving notifications, please visit:
For help with registration, call Brenda Baker with Walton District Schools Transportation Department at
850-892-1100 ext. 1642.
All students are provided the opportunty for bus transportation. Please CLICK HERE for a form to:
- Request approval to RIDE the bus
- Request a new bus stop
- Change an existing bus stop
- Change address of residence
For help with registration, call Brenda Baker with Walton District Schools Transportation Department at 850-892-1100 ext. 1642.